Saliva sample collection is a method of obtaining DNA/RNA that is harmless and painless to the human body. The method will not cause any discomfort to the collected persons and is easily accepted, so it can maximize the scope of sampling for genetic research.
Used to collect and store saliva samples secreted into the mouth at room temperature
Simple: the collection process is simple, fast and easy to operate;
Flexible: It can be easily collected in the laboratory, clinic, or even at home;
Convenience: The collected saliva is stable and stored at room temperature for easy transportation;
Wide range: especially suitable for children and patients who do not meet the conditions for blood sampling;
Safety: Collect samples non-invasively to reduce the chance of infection;
Efficient: Sample processing is convenient for automatic purification, and DNA/RNA with higher quantity and better quality can be obtained.
1. 30 minutes before collecting samples, rinse mouth with water and fast after rinse;
2. Relax and massage your cheeks and spit saliva into the funnel until the amount of saliva (without bubbles) reaches the height of the saliva filling line;
3. Hold the tube with one hand to ensure that the collection tube is in an upright state and mixed with saliva;
4. Unscrew the funnel, and cover and tighten the collection tube with the collection tube cover;
5. Turn the tightened collection tube upside down and mix 10-15 times, put it in the packaging bag, and discard the funnel.
Saliva DNA collector
|For the collection,transportation and storage of samples